Benefits of Goat Milk for the skin:
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids - lactic acid is naturally occuring in goats milk, helps to remove dead skin cells from your skin's surface, leaving new cells on the surface that are smoother and younger looking.
- Vitamins - contains many vitamins such as vitamin D, C, B1, B6, B12, E & A. It is high in vitamin A, which is necessary to maintain healthy skin, reduce wrinkles, and control acne.
- Cream - helps to keep skin moist. Acts as an anti-inflammatory by soothing dry, damaged skin.
- Minerals - contains many minerals. Selenium in goats milk may play a role in preventing skin cancer. It also helps prevent skin damage due to the sun.
Benefits of the soap and lotion ingredients:
- Shea Butter - naturally rich in vitamin A & E, and fatty acids which helps moisturize the skin. The naturally occuring oleic, stearic, palmitic and linolenic acids have anti-inflammatory, anti-acne, skin softening and wrinkle reducing properties.
- Coconut Oil - naturally antibacterial and antifungal, excellent moisturizer which helps restore dry skin. Vitamin E found in this oil soothes eczema, sunburn, and bug bites.
- Olive Oil - antioxidents help restore skin smoothness, protect against uv-light, won't clog pores, exfoliating properties help remove dead skin cells.
Disclaimer: The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to treat, cure, or prevent disease.